One of the unique place created for families, couples and those who are finding for a beautiful place to spend they vacation, Hotel Costa Verde is a place that will fulfill all your desires. Positioned on a coastal rainforest bluff blended in between Manuel Antonio National Park and the magnificent Pacific Ocean vistas that will sweep you off your fee.
Something you have never experienced before. It offers a variety of options for vacation living, on-site spa services and four unique restaurants to suit all tastes.
Costa Verde, is rich in environmental diversity, magnificent landscapes, full of fun tours and warm homely hospitality.
- Boat Rental
- Yoga & Pilates
- Damas Estuary Launch
- Manuel Antonio National Park
- Guided Tour
- Jet Ski Safari
- Dolphin Watch
- Sea Kayaking
- Sunset Sail
- ATV Quad Tour
- White Water Rafting
- Horseback Riding
- Scuba Diving
- Waterfall Rappelling
- Sport Fishing
You can get Hotel Costa Verde from San José by air, rental car, bus or taxi.
- Sansa Regional Airline, five flights every day between San Jose and Quepos. Costing $63 per person 25 minutes flight. Departs from Juan Santamaria International Airport.
Nature Air, 5 flights per day from San Jose’s commuter airport located in Pavas, a San Jose suburb.Costing $63 25 minutes.
- From the San Jose International Airport take the Pan-American Highway north.
- Take the Atenas exit 6 miles from the airport. Follow the road left over the bridge that crosses the Pan-American Highway
- Continue past Atenas’ town center to the villages of San Mateo and Orotina.
- Four miles past Orotina take the Jaco & Quepos exit. This road is known as ‘La Costanera’.
- Follow the main road through Quepos to Manuel Antonio. Hotel Costa Verde is located 3 miles after Quepos. Search for “Costa Verde” sign after you pass El Avion Restaurant . (It will be on your right.) Hotel Costa Verde’s reception is on the left-hand side of the road.
The express bus to Manuel Antonio leaves the terminal TRACOPA bus station in Plaza Gonzalez Viquez. 3 hours until it drops you off in front of Hotel Costa Verde.
- From San Jose to Quepos ~ tel: 506-2221-4214 (Spanish only)
- Departures: 6:00 am, 9:00 am,12:00 noon, 2:30 pm, 6:00 pm & 7:30 pm
- From Quepos to San Jose ~ tel: 506-2777-0263 (Spanish only)
Departures: 4:00 am, 6:00 am, 9:30 am, 12:00 noon, 2:30 pm & 5:00 pm.Taxi and Shuttles:
You can reserve one yourself or have us arrange for a driver to meet you wherever you are. The cost for a taxi from San Jose to Quepos is approximately $160.
For more information on tours and packages you may visit the website link given below:
Tel: (506) 2777-0584
Fax: 011 (506) 2777-0580
Toll Free US and Canada: 1 (866) 854-7958