Hermosa Palms, a private beachfront community. From the San Jose Airport, it takes an hour and a half to reach this place. Nestled just steps from the renowned surf spot and the Hermosa beach, this property has homes for sale as well as vacation rentals. It is surrounded by green tropical forest. As it is close to the beach, it offers cool and pleasant atmosphere.
Pool & Beach Club House:
Hermosa Palms property has pool and beach club house and also a tiki bar. This pool area overlooks amazing sunset view. While resting in the lounge chairs and soothing yourself by getting a massage, you can also enjoy the gentle breeze comes from the ocean. You can also enjoy your food and drinks there. If you want to play with waves, you can rent a sufboards and go for having a thrilling adventure.
There are some pool rules:
- Members’ house renters, members guests and current paid up HPNA members are allowed on the pool and club house property.
- Each home is ideal for up to 8 guests and if you are with additional guests, you will have to pay an additional fee of $20 per guest/week.
- All the guests, owners, visitors, workers and renters must have to checked in at clubhouse office.
- It is recommended to accompany you kids if you have any under 13.
- Around or in the pool, no glass bottles are allowed. If you take any glass around the pool area and it breaks, then you will have to pay fine of $1000.
- Umbrellas and beach chairs are from home owner or rented so those should be kept at the pool.
- If you coming off the beach, you should wash sand off before going in the pool.
- If you want to arrange a party or private event at the property, you will have to take permission and might also have to give a fee.
- Membership is required to use the pool and the club house.
- Any home or lot owner is not allowed to be a guest of another owner of HP property.
Restaurants & Food:
Surrounding area of Hermosa Palms offers plenty of dining options to choose from. You can go for local cuisines as well as International dishes served by different restaurants and bars. Vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options are also available. Some of the famous restaurants are Yoyo’s food and bar, Side Street Bistro, PuddleFish Brewery, Graffiti Restro Cafe & Wine Bar, Vista Hermosa, Ono Cuisine and many more.
Due to its rich bio-diversity, eco-systems, wildlife and amazing beaches, Costa Rica is a renowned tourist destination. While staying at Hermosa Palms, you can enjoy learning how to surf. You can also enjoy several water sports like snorkeling, surfing, kayaking, sport fishing, horseback riding and also go for exploring natural beauty of the country. You can visit different national parks, volcanoes and parks and enjoy watching different species of colorful birds and wild animals. You can indulge yourself by taking spa and massage treatments in a natural setting, or can join a yoga retreat. There are many more to enjoy and make a lifetime memory.