Are you in a mood for a swim or a refreshing spa treatment or perhaps just want to enjoy at the beach surrounded by
nature’s beauty and God’s work of art? Well this is the best opportunity for you and the best place where under one roof you can avail all these facilities. It is the Hotel Arenas Del Mar, positioned near to the Manuel Antonio National Park, in fact it is at a walking distance. Arenas Del Mar is an exceptional and unique beachfront resort ministering to the adventurers who are in search for more than just a common luxury hotel experience. Being the cardinal and only prominent property bestowed with the “Five Sustainability Leaf Award” and “Five Star Award” by the Costa Rican Tourist Ministry. The Tiendita Arena Del Mar is a modern Design Shop and Boutique, handily placed in the reception area of the Resort, for those who wish to shop and are a fan of designer wear.
“Unique and spectacular beach and nature experiences combined with highest levels of comfort and sustainability in a local Costa Rican setting” All the rooms in the hotel offer amazing breath taking ocean sight the hotel restaurants focus on fresh local products and personalized service that exceeds expectations. Also includes a luxurious “spa” positioned below the main restaurant. An extensive selection of tours and activities are available.
Onsite Guided Tours:
- Manuel Antonio National Park Tour
- Manuel Antonio National Park Private Tour
- Early Bird Watching Tour
- Rain forest Hawk’s Trail
- Tortillas at Petatillo
- “Easy Being Green” Tour
- Hanging Bridges and Waterfalls
Tours Offered by the Community:
- Mountain Adventure Tour
- Surf Lessons
- White Water Rafting – Savegre
- Horseback Riding
- White Water Rafting – Naranjo
- Butterflies Botanical Garden & Amphibians Aquatic Garden
- Damas Island Mangrove by Kayak
- Canopy Tour
- Spices, Garden & Flavors Tour
- Whale Watching Tour
Arenas Del Mar is located on the Central Pacific Coast of Costa Rica about 2 kilometers (less than a mile) from the port of Quepos.
Driving to Manuel Antonio:
- Once you reach the International Airport head towards San Jose, head to the highway and take a turn to your right the road that borders the airport to the south. This road dead-ends at a restaurant bar.
- Next turn to your left, drive into Belen that will lead you to Panasonic.
- Take another left at Panasonic and head to Lindora Highway via Caldera route.
- Drive on the Caldera route exit off and head to the beach town of Jacó.
- Cross the Tarcoles river bridge continue to Jacó and then head down the Pacific coast to Quepos.
- Finally from Quepos, be on a look out for all the signs that come your way to Manuel Antonio, then you will see a sign that reads Arenas Del Mar Beachfront & Rainforest Resort that’s your final pidstop.
The easiest and quickest way to get to Arenas Del Mar is with a domestic flight. There are two options for regularly scheduled local flights: Nature Air or Sansa. Domestic flights arrive at the small airport of Quepos, just a short 15 minute drive to Manuel Antonio and Arenas Del Mar.
For more information on tours and packages you may visit the website link given below:
Toll Free US & Canada Calls 1-888-2400280
Tel 011-506-2777-2777 (direct dial from US & Canada)
Fax for Reservations 011-506-2777-6281
Website URL: http://www.arenasdelmar.com