Welcome to the extravagant South Caribbean coast of Costa Rica, land of untold natural beautiful riches, exclusive
culture and traditions. You can also enjoy the enchanting and serene lodge, in harmony surrounded by the tropical rainforest, awaits your presence at the AZANIA BUNGALOWS. A few steps from the Caribbean sea, in background with the tropical rainforest, the extensive and beautifully embellished bungalows are privately set apart amidst lush gardens full of color and natural beauty.
Designed and crafted in a distinguished style that blends traditional materials, fascinating woods and thatched-palm roofs, with a advanced, modern building project, each bungalow has a unique atmosphere. Each comfortable lodge up to four people, with one queen size bed and two twin size beds, one of them placed in the mezzanine to provide privacy and wonderful spatial flexibility. All embellished with bamboo lamps and furniture, while ceiling fans, large windows with mosquito nets and high peaked roofs allow a refreshing natural air circulation.
Adventures and Tours:
- Snorkeling and scuba diving tours
- Dolphin watch tours
- Cahuita National Park
- Gandoca Manzanillo Wildlife Refuge
- Horseback riding
- Quad adventures
- Talamanca Indigenous
- Trips to Bocas del Toro in Panamá
- Botanical Garden
- Rafting Pacuare
- Tortuguero Canals
- Artesanal Fishing Tour
- Positioned in front of Cocles Beach (awarded with the Costa Rican Government Blue Flag for clean beaches), 1,5 km south of Puerto Viejo of Talamanca, on the road to Manzanillo, South Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica.
- The distance from San José to Puerto Viejo is 210 km or approximately 3:30 hrs.
- Then take the Limón highway through the cloud forest of Braulio Carrillo National Park, passing Guápiles and Siquirres to the port city of Limón.
- Finally turn south to the palm fringed coastal scenic road passing Cahuita then through the village of Puerto Viejo continuing about a mile south to Azània Bungalows.
- You can either rent a car or a 4×4, take a direct bus (6:00, 10:00, 12:00, 14:00 y 16:00) to Puerto Viejo from “Gran Terminal del Caribe” or a private transfer in a minibus service.